|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 77 was the twelfth level in Twilight Egg and the 43rd jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares in 24 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is hard to clear the isolated candies when you also have chocolate in there.
- There are five colours in this level compared to four in its counterpart in Reality. This makes it more difficult to make the special candies needed to clear the jelly located in an isolated row.
- However, due to moon struck, this is much easier than its reality counterpart, even with 5 colours.
- The moon scale is not too stable for this level.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Try to clear the chocolate with vertical striped candies before releasing the liquorice lock. Avoid making horizontal striped candies. Create colour bombs. Work from the bottom.
- Even though the moon scale is unstable, moon struck happens very often. Therefore, try to perform the best combinations possible when it occurs.
- The easiest way to quickly finish the level is using a colour bomb + striped candy combination. Afterwards, there should only be single jellies left, and they can be cleared with some striped candies.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.