|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
Level 78 is the thirteenth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 23th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to bring 4 ingredients down, as the board is confusing.
- It is those type of levels again where there are 5 one-square peninsulas and only 3 spaces where the ingredients can get through at the bottom.
- Five colours makes creating special candies easier.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points , which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make striped candies as they are very helpful in this level.
- Avoid allowing the ingredients to enter the spots where they cannot exit the board. If the ingredients are stuck in the stuck zone (shown in red), try to swap them away.
- The best way to avoid ingredients getting stuck in these particular area is to focus on making matches in the fourth, fifth, or sixth column so that they can slide into them from the third or seventh column.
- Early on, try not to make matches involving the second or eighth column because the ingredient might "slide" into them.
- If the ingredient slides into the second or eighth column, focus on matching and swapping the ingredient to its proper dropping places.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points