| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Jelly squares||: 26 : 29|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 79 is the fourteenth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 43rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 26 single and 29 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is hard to clear jellies positioned in the middle, and they are covered by icing.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points ((26 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (29 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 84,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to clear as many jellies as you can without releasing the chocolate. As soon as its free, you will spend moves attempting to keep it at the bottom.
- At some point, you need to let it out though. Plan your moves. Look for vertical matches at the bottom of the board, to maximize the number of cascading matches. This helps to remove other jellies without using extra moves.
- Always look for opportunities to remove jellies at the top when you can. Produce special candies to clear a lot of jelly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue tile(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical number indicate where the entry and exit is.
- This level ends a pattern in which every odd-numbered level is a jelly level while every even-numbered level is an ingredients level. This pattern was started from level 71.