|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 790 is the fifth level in Fudge Fjord and 212th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a stuck zone in the middle column.
- The bottom row is separate from the main board, making it difficult to make a match there to bring down the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Create a vertical striped candy in the same column as the ingredient, and then activate it to bring down the ingredient.
- Make a colour bomb + striped candy combination to bring down all the ingredients, in case if you do not have time.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points