|Jelly squares||: 13 : 32|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 791 is the sixth level in Fudge Fjord and the 347th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 13 single and 32 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is a huge amount of icing to be cleared, even with 50 moves and five colours.
- The popcorn must be cleared by special candies because there is a jelly underneath it.
- If there are less than three liquorice swirls, they will respawn.
- The jellies are worth 77,000 points, which is more than the three star target score.
- Focus on breaking the icing, but always keep your eyes open for opportunities to hit the popcorn with special candies.
- Colour bomb and striped candy combinations are very useful to clear the icing and jellies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 20,000 and 30,000 points respectively. The jellies are worth 77,000 points, which are more than the two- and three-star score requirements.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (13 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 77,000 points