Level 796 is the eleventh level in Fudge Fjord and the 214th ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of three-layered icing to deal with.
- If the ingredients from the first or second column reach the bottom, they will reappear at the top of the other column, once you pop some candies in that particular column.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Another ingredient will drop every nine moves, more specifically at moves 26, 17, and 8, if you do not bring the ingredients already on the board down.
- Plan accordingly. Try not to let new ingredients drop into the 1st and 2nd columns, and focus the majority of your moves on the right side of the board.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 9 moves
- If there are fewer than 1 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 1 ingredient when possible.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points