|Jelly squares||: 17|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 8 is the eighth level in Candy Town and the 3rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 17 single jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. After finishing this level on web, the +5 moves booster is announced, but none of this kind will be awarded to you for free. On mobile, the jelly fish booster is announced, but none of this kind will be awarded to you for free for old versions. In the latest version, 3 of its kind will be awarded to you.
- It seems to be easy at first but may get a little bit tricky when you try to clear the jellies.
- However, special candies are enough to solve this problem.
- The jellies are worth 17,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Starting at the bottom is usually a good plan as cascades might occur on the top, which might be enough to clear the top jellies for you.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to combine striped candy with wrapped candy. Clear the jellies in as few moves as possible to have more jelly fish eating your candies. Colour bombs and striped candies will also work.
Earning More Stars
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 17,000 points. Hence, an additional 13,000 points for two stars and an additional 28,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 650 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,400 points per move for three stars.
- It is quite hard to clear the jellies with just regular matches alone. Hence, special candy combinations have to be created which in turn give more points.
- With respect to the three star target score, 20 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.