| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 17|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 8 was the eighth level in Sleepy Slopes and the 3rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 17 single jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only difficulty compared to its counterpart in Reality is the addition of the icing and having to balance Odus. However, the moon scale is stable and the moon strucks make this easier.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|8 moves||2 moves|
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies during regular moves.
- The jellies are worth 17,000 points. Hence, an additional 58,000 points for two stars and an additional 73,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The two star score requirement is increased by 150.00% compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The three star score requirement is increased by 100.00% compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The regular icing can reduce available board space but with 8 regular moves to clear them, they are not much of a threat.
- 25 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the moon struck and open board.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colours on the moon scale, lasts for 2 moves and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies and cascades.
- Once the first moon struck ends, it can become harder to create special candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.