| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
Level 80 is the fifteenth and last level in Easter Bunny Hills and the seventh timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 10,000 points within 1 minute. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level is very easy, just some worries with the chocolate and the downpour to the right may delay the time.
- The player is required to earn at least 180 points per second.  
- Be fast and make as many special candies as you can.
- Extra time candies (+5 candies) are suggested not to clear as they will turn to wrapped candies in Sugar Crush, boosting your score.
- When it keeps getting fewer moves on the other side, concentrate on the icing and chocolate so the teleporters can make candies run down and if you're lucky, you get cascades (only if it's at the very bottom). But don't let chocolate spread too much.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical number indicate where the entry and exit is.
- 10,000 points / 60 seconds = 166.67 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.