|Jelly squares||: 31 : 36|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 800 is the fifteenth and last level in Fudge Fjord and 344th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 31 single and 36 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Clearing all of the jellies is a huge challenge since you only have 25 moves.
- You also have six colours, and that combined with 25 moves makes for a challenging level.
- Clearing the isolated jellies is a rough challenge as you can only reach some with colour bombs or combinations, which are very difficult to get with 25 moves and six colours.
- Conveyor belts could either grant you a large chain reaction or it could foil your plans.
- With all six colours and the amount of moves, it is very difficult to clear just the main jellies, nevermind the isolated jellies.
- Chameleon candies will also spawn.
- The jellies are worth 103,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try mixing a colour bomb + striped candy to deal significant damage. This may be very difficult to get with six colours, but if you do, then it will help.
- If you get a striped candy, leave it on the conveyor belt so it can reach the isolated jellies.
- This is the eighth milestone level in Reality.
- This is the last Reality level that was released in 2014.
- This is the first world finale to also be a multiple of 100.
- This level breaks the trend of levels multiple of 100 being ingredients levels since level 500.
- This also breaks the trend that episode finale multiples of 100 are ingredients, as were 200 and 500.
- Many people thought that it would be the last level ever due to the fact that this level is a world finale that ending in ×00.
- This is the first world finale level with six colours. If pre-nerfs are counted, This would be the third as levels 350 and 440 (with the exception of the third version) used to have six colours.
- This level breaks the long trend where every 98th level starting at level 16 is at most medium.
- This is the second consecutive world finale with no blockers.
- This is the first milestone level to have both single and double jellies.
- Violet line(s) show where the candies and chameleon candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (31 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 103,000 points