|Orders||: 110 : 110|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 806 is the sixth level in Caramel Clearing and the 177th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 110 green candies and 110 blue candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 30 moves to collect 220 candies, which is a lot.
- The candy bombs can be hard to get rid of, but they are not much of a threat since their timer is at 25, which is quite high, especially since the player is given only 30 moves.
- The orders are worth 22,000 points. Hence, additional 43,000 points are required to earn one star.
- Smash the icing as much as possible thus clearing board space. Make as many special candies as possible and use them to destroy icing, candy bombs and liquorice locks. As the board opens up cascades will occur helping you fill your order. Use the colour bomb and striped candy combinations in the corner wisely.
- This is the second level in Reality to have colour bombs under liquorice locks and the fourth in the entire game to have them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
NOTE: Spawning candy bombs from its dispenser is malfunctional. The candy bomb spawn rates are set to zero.
- ↑ 220 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 22,000 points