|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 811 is the eleventh level in Caramel Clearing and 218th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirls are hard to clear and more will dispense, if one is not cleared while a move is made on the left side of the board.
- It will take some time for the ingredients to go around the board on the conveyor belt if the exits are missed.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Concentrate on clearing the liquorice swirls bit by bit, while bringing down the ingredient to the bottom row.
- After some liquorice are cleared, you can start looking for ways to bring down the ingredient to the exit. The easiest time is usually when the ingredient is still in the lower part of the left-most column. You can detonate a wrapped candy in a place that would destroy the candies below the ingredient. You can do a wrapped and striped candy combination nearby.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points