|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 813 is the thirteenth level in Caramel Clearing and the 220th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- At least the corner four layered icing below the cherries must be destroyed. The conveyor belt can make it hard to destroy the ones on the sides.
- The chests contain candy bombs.
- 25 moves may not be enough.
- However, five colours eases the creation of special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Unlock the chests as soon as possible, to get to the candy bombs.
- Destroy the icing in the row below the candies. You do not necessarily have to destroy the ones directly below, since destroying the ones diagonally located from the candies can cause them to slip out to the corners.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This is the first level with the candy bombs inside chests.
- Beware, however, as the bombs still count down and may explode in chests. You need a plan to free all the bombs quickly and defuse them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Beige line(s) shows where the sugar keys spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points