|Jelly squares||: 47|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 816 is the first level in Candy Calaboose and 353rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 47 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are protected by three-layered icing and a popcorn and may be covered with chocolate.
- Note that there are no jellies beneath the icing in the centre column.
- The jellies are worth 94,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Break the popcorn with your special candies.
- It is better to clear the jelly near the chocolate spawners first.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 47 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 94,000 points