|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 818 is the third level in Candy Calaboose and 222nd ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The exits are located in the middle of the board, and the only ways to get the ingredients there are by switching them on the right or through the drop zone above.
- If the last two ingredients travel past the drop zone, the player will not have enough time to get them back to the middle board.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Create special candies in the middle and use them whenever the candies are in the exit columns.
- You have time to wait for the first two ingredients to make their way around to the drop zone. However, you can speed up their journey by switching them over to the main board as they make their way up on the right.
- Pay attention to the last two ingredients. They will drop at the beginning of the conveyor belt above. Do not let them travel past the drop zone.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points