|Orders||: 99 : 10|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 819 is the fourth level in Candy Calaboose and the 179th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 99 red candies and 10 wrapped candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A wrapped candy frog does not count toward the order.
- A mystery candy is dispensed every four moves.
- After being nerfed, there are five colours on the board. This makes it quite easy to create special candies.
- The orders are worth 19,900 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Focus on creating wrapped candies.
- Try to detonate the wrapped candies by combining two of them or by combining it with a striped candy, so that the blast can help fulfil the red candy order.
- Move the frog to the corner and out of the way.
- It also helps in creating or activating wrapped candies however. Just do not let it get involved directly. Wrapped candy frogs will not count towards the order.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (99 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (10 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 19,900 points