|Ingredients||: 3 : 2|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 82 is the second level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 25th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Clearing liquorice swirls will not be a problem in this level, especially where you can clear the top to pull down ingredients.
- Cascades should occur frequently due to the positions of the teleporters.
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 25,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Work from the top to pull down the ingredients.
- It is not really necessary to do combinations of two special candies but striped candies are recommended to make.
- Avoid the ingredients to be situated near the sides.
- The teleporters help bring the ingredients down without a problem.
- There is a glitch on mobile in which an extra ingredient appears.
- This is one of the few Very Easy levels that were nerfed to make it even easier! However, this level were reverted to its original version.
- The level seems to be shaped like an hourglass.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 5 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 50,000 points