|Jelly squares||: 32 : 44|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 823 is the eighth level in Candy Calaboose and 355th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 32 single and 44 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The holes make corner jellies hard to reach.
- Some jelly squares are also protected by multilayered icing and popcorn.
- The jellies are worth 120,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- First focus on smashing icing and clearing liquorice to open up the board and give you more space to make special candies. Work from the bottom where possible to create cascades that will do some of the work for you.
- Pop the popcorn, try and save your colour bombs.
- You have to get rid of the upper-right hand four-layered icing imperatively. If you see the liquorice above it disappear, try to make matches on the right side of the board so as to position two candies of the same colour above it, then try to get a match drop into the top middle.
- A surefire way to hit that icing is a wrapped and striped combination somewhere on the bottom right, you will need to break icing to have room, but also matches on this side will slide some special candies from the top down this side.
- Your lethal weapon: a colour bomb and striped candy combination, hopefully with plenty of that colour on the board, which should go a good way to destroynig that icing, if not clearing it completely. Good luck!
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This level is somewhat similar to level 797, but many more blockers and 15 more moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (32 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (44 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 120,000 points