|Orders||: 30 : 5|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 824 is the ninth level in Candy Calaboose and 182nd candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 30 striped candies, 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- By completing the striped candy + striped candy combinations, the player only needs to collect additional 20 striped candies.
- Clearing the cake bomb removes candies including those required to create the striped candy + striped candy combination.
- The striped candies created by the coconut wheels count as part of the order. However, the coconut wheels are inside sugar chests.
- The orders are worth 55,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
Part 1: The striped candy + striped candy combinationEdit
- Since you need five striped candy + striped candy combinations, this order is the hardest to fill. So what you will need to do is to make as many striped candies as possible and mix them immediately.
Part 2: The cake bombsEdit
- You will need to focus on the cake bombs too, as they need special candies to destroy them. So you will need to use special candies like striped candies or colour bombs. Special candy combinations are useful too, for example striped and wrapped combinations.
Part 3: The sugar chestsEdit
- Since the coconut wheels are in sugar chests, look for sugar keys as soon as possible. As soon as there is a sugar key on the board, match it immediately.
Part 4: The restEdit
- After you complete the striped candy + striped candy combinations, you only need to obtain 20 more striped candies. Use coconut wheels to your advantage.
- Before the removal of the toffee tornado, this is the first non-ingredients level to have coconut wheels.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (30 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination) = 55,000 points