|Orders||: 10 : 25|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 829 is the fourteenth level in Candy Calaboose and 183rd candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 10 wrapped candies and 25 striped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are so many different things which make this level difficult.
- First of all, at the top and bottom, separated from the main board, are two conveyor belts that contain striped candies, wrapped candies and bombs. These do not fall into the main play area so require matching or hitting with special combinations to detonate them. This makes the candy bombs difficult to destroy. More will drop after the player has destroyed them.
- Also, the player needs to collect 10 wrapped candies and 25 striped candies, making a total of 35 special candies. Collecting such a high amount is a very difficult objective, even with five colours, due to the restrictive nature of the board.
- The orders are worth 35,000 points. Hence, an additional 65,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Concentrate on making wrapped candies as they are difficult to get. Try to make a colour bomb and a wrapped candy combination to fulfill the orders and do the same for striped candies.
- When you do get a colour bomb, combine it with a striped candy to take care of the striped candy requirement. Make sure that there are no wrapped candies with the same colour as the colour used for the combination, otherwise those wrapped candies will turn into striped candies and will not count toward the wrapped candy requirement. So maybe hold off on the colour bomb + striped candy combination until the top and bottom wrapped candies are gone.
- Remember that the bombs have 25 moves. At some point, the new bombs will have a larger count than the remaining moves. When that happens, you can play without worrying about bombs going off before the end of the game.
- It is possible to create a lot of wrapped candies quickly (without boosters). For example, on the board to the right with 23 moves left, the optimal move is probably to move the bottom purple candy upwards. This gains tempo, creating 2 wrapped candies immediately and sets off the two already existing green wrapped candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 35 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 35,000 points