|Jelly squares||: 3|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 83 is the third level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 44th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 3 single jelly squares and score at least 25,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be difficult to free liquorice locks and clear jellies, since all six colours are present.
- The player has to clear one jelly every 10 moves.
- The jellies are worth 3,000 points . Hence, an additional 22,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the corner blockers. The liquorice swirls at the bottom should be cleared when the adjacent liquorice locks is freed.
- Special candies are suggested to be made. After the liquorice swirls are taken care of, all 3 jellies can be easily cleared with a horizontal striped candy.
- Though unnecessary, an alternative method is to use a jelly fish booster, and activate the jelly fish 2 times to complete.
- The liquorice swirls on the top form a smiley face.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- ↑ 3 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 3,000 points