|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 830 is the fifteenth and last level in Candy Calaboose and the 358th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 12-move bombs that are located away from the main board.
- The jellies are located away from the main board.
- There are two-layered icing that block candies from above to fall to the bottom of the board.
- The jellies will yield a total of 54,000 points, which is more than the one star target score requirement.
- On Mobile, keep resetting the board until you can make a special candy on your first move.
- Your first job is to get rid of the bombs within 12 moves. A colour bomb + striped candy combination can usually wipe out all of them in one move. A wrapped-wrapped combination at the bottom of the upper board can also destroy a stretch of icing in one move, allowing candies to fall to the bottom section to be matched with the candy bombs.
- Then, get rid of the remaining icing so that candies can fill the bottom section. Prioritize the ones on the sides as they are harder to destroy.
- Once the blockers are removed, attack the leftover jellies with special candies from both boards.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points