|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 56,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 838 is the eighth level in Nougat Noir and the 362nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to break all the four cornered popcorn because there are jelly squares underneath them. The middle popcorn does not have jelly.
- With the presence of six colours, it is quite hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- If you can combine two coconut wheels, that will help a lot. Make a match next to one of the coconut wheels on the side to free it from the marmalade. Then, make a match next to the one on the bottom to free it. If this can be done properly, the first coconut wheel will fall on top of the second one so they can easily be combined.
- This is the first jelly level in Reality to have coconut wheels.
- After the removal of the toffee tornado, this is the second jelly level in the game which has coconut wheels. The first is level 411.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 56,000 points