|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
Level 84 (Dreamworld) is the fourth level in Crazy Crossing and the 46th jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Great difficulty lies in the double jellies under liquorice swirls, especially with the awkwardly shaped board.
- The bottom left hand side of the board can be very hard to clear as there are many liquorice swirls and not much space.
- It can be hard to initiate a strategy at the beginning as there may only be one or two moves available.
- The jellies are worth 68,000 points (34 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 68,000 points). Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves||Moon struck activates density||Normal Moves residual|
|12 move(s)||3 move(s)||2 time(s)||5 move(s)|
- If possible, try clearing the liquorice swirls to expand some room. Aside from that, make a lot of special candies.
- Create special candies and then use them during moon struck. Colour bombs are particularly useful during moon struck.
- This level has an icon bug. There were six colours.
- The Reality counterpart of this level is a timed level.