| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 84 was the fourth level in Crazy Crossing and the 46th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Great difficulty lies in the double jellies under liquorice swirls, especially with the awkwardly shaped board.
- The bottom left hand side of the board can be very hard to clear as there are many liquorice swirls and not much space.
- It can be hard to initiate a strategy at the beginning as there may only be one or two moves available.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|12 moves||3 moves|
- If possible, try clearing the liquorice swirls to make some room. Aside from that, make a lot of special candies.
- Create special candies and then use them during moon struck. Colour bombs are particularly useful during moon struck.
- This level has an icon bug. There were six colours.
- The Reality counterpart of this level is a timed level.