|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 840 is the tenth level in Nougat Noir and the 365th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board layout forces the creation of vertical striped candies or special candy combinations to destroy the icing at the beginning of the level.
- The presence of four candy colours makes this a little easier.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Even though you have 50 moves available, you should still use it very wisely.
- It is recommended to make vertical striped candies to destroy much icing in the level. Making a colour bomb + striped candy combination is way much better.
- Then make as many special candies to remove all the jellies and the icing.
- This level is shaped like an hourglass. The other is level 322, which is also shaped like an hourglass.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points