|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 846 is the first level in Gummy Galaxy and 368th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 37 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You must destroy all of the blocker on the board, because there are jelly squares underneath them.
- The jellies are worth 144,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Switch the UFO with the candy above or below it, so that when the other candies settle, they create a colour bomb. If you switch it with the candy on the side, the move will lead to a wrapped candy instead. This is not true on mobile devices.
- Clear all the chocolate as soon as possible.
- Destroy the popcorn so that you can clear the jellies underneath them.
- This level was originally supposed to be a candy order level but was changed into a jelly level before the release.
- This level, along with levels 852, 862, 1000, 1476, and 1486, has only one colour at the start.
- This level has the greatest number of chocolate squares at the start of the level with 64 squares, beating level 299 with 57 squares.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 72 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 144,000 points