|Jelly squares||: 1 : 72|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 847 is the second level in Gummy Galaxy and the 375th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 1 single and 72 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The popcorn must be cleared because a single jelly is underneath it.
- The player only has 30 moves to clear a great deal of jellies and icing. However, UFOs may help progress.
- The presence of all six colours can be a hindrance.
- The jellies are worth 145,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make as many perimeter moves as possible at the start, before activating the UFOs. This will improve the effectiveness of the UFOs and leave a smaller number of jellies to eliminate with remaining moves.
- You must start with the UFO activation if there are no possible matches. Hope for opportunities for a UFO to activate wrapped candies in a right placement, especially near the icing and corner jellies.
- A wrapped candy + striped candy combination must do the trick to clear most of the thick icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (1 single jelly × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (72 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 145,000 points