|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 849 is the fourth level in Gummy Galaxy and 229th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of liquorice swirls, liquorice locks, and chocolate, making the board quite restrictive.
- The liquorice swirls also respawn, restricting the upper board.
- Two of the ingredients are under liquorice locks and can only be freed by special candies.
- The third ingredient is inside a sugar chest, which forces the player to collect all four sugar keys.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Hope for opportunities for great cascades that will help make the special candies required to free the ingredients easily (especially vertical striped candies aligned to a locked ingredient).
- At the same time, focus also on collecting sugar keys to unlock the ingredient in the chest.
- This is the first level featuring an ingredient in a liquorice lock.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
- The cherry in the sugar chest might disappear after unlocking, making the level impossible.