Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 85 is the fifth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 26th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Eight ingredients are a lot to be brought down in 50 moves.
- You also need to destroy icing to collect the ingredients.
- Chocolate may interfere with your best moves if left unattended.
- Finally, liquorice swirls may block the striped candies' effects.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Break the icing and chocolate first. Alternatively, with liquorice swirls out of the way, use a vertical striped candy to instantly drop the ingredient down.
- Make a lot of striped candies, especially the vertical ones, as they will pass through the icing and chocolate and directly collect the ingredient(s).
- And if possible, mix a colour bomb with a striped candy.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points