|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 851 is the sixth level in Gummy Galaxy and 230th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many multilayered icing squares to remove to bring down ingredients.
- Despite many blockers in this level, bringing down four ingredients in 22 moves is not difficult since UFOs make wrapped candies next to them, and all ingredients should be brought down in that move. Hence, you can pass this level under five moves.
- The bombs are generally unlikely to go off due to the fact above.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not worry about the bombs. The UFOs will detonate them almost all the time. Therefore, activate the UFO early.
- The problem area are the 2 ingredients in the extreme columns which are difficult given the multi-layered icings. Try to make wrapped candy + wrapped candy combinations near the area where multi layered icings are present.
- Alternatively, use a coconut wheel booster (in case it is available). If lucky enough, you might get the coconut wheels in 2 adjacent cells, thus it will clear the board 2 times destroying many of multi-layered icings, and from that point, it is quite easy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points