|Jelly squares||: 39 : 29|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 852 is the seventh level in Gummy Galaxy and the 371st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 39 single and 29 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice locks cover most of the board space.
- The jellies are worth 97,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- The jelly below the UFO and the bottom left corners are generally hard to reach. Focus on those areas.
- Open the striped candy on third row of the right side and use it. This will give usually a chance to make a wrapped candy at the left side (second striped candy). When the wrapped candy is done, make colour bomb, which can be done under the wrapped candy if lucky.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ (39 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 97,000 points