| Available to be voted in hardest level to earn 3 stars in Reality
This level is one of the hardest level in Reality to earn three stars. If you want this level to remain in the poll, vote now in hardest level to earn 3 stars in Reality.
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 64,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 854 is the ninth level in Gummy Galaxy and the 372nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The popcorn must be cleared because they have double jellies under them.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This level is very much dependent on luck, as the UFOs play a very important role in deciding whether you will pass this level or not.
- Try to free the UFOs as soon as possible, and hope that they create wrapped candies near the popcorn.
- Since you need to clear the popcorn as well, try to combine a colour bomb with striped candies to get maximum results.
- After clearing the popcorn and the UFOs, clear the remaining jellies using regular strategies.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 64,000 points