|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 856 is the eleventh level in Gummy Galaxy and the 374th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 48 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are isolated from the main board.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- It is more effective to use the UFOs by blasting them with striped candies.
- Make colour bombs to feed the candy frog and clear the icing and jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points