| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided. Increased by 5 moves
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 86 is the sixth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 45th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 25 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard as the player has to clear 25 jelly squares with a lot of blockers in 45 moves.
- There is a mountain of liquorice swirls.
- With all 6 colours, it is harder to create special candies which may make it harder to clear the lower liquorice locks and bottom two rows of liquorice.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make as many vertical striped candies as possible, and do not hesitate to break liquorice swirls and liquorice locks.
- Colour bomb + striped combination is a huge help, and so is colour bomb + wrapped because it reduces the amount of colours, which makes the level easier. Wrapped candies alone are also good for tackling the liquorice directly.
- It is very important to tackle from both sides, as bottom corner jellies can become a problem.
- The real strategy for this level, however, is to play it enough times so that sufficient opportunities for wrapped & striped candies come up. Without these useful combinations, it is unlikely to complete this level on most given tries, and it will take several attempts for blind luck to favour upon you.
- Aside from the obvious tactics previously mentioned, colour bomb + colour bomb instantly clears all the liquorice, but it is very unlikely to happen. This level is all about just luck of the draw and get the colour bomb + colour bomb combination. Note that this combination does not work on the web version.
- The level number can be clearly seen on the splash pages.
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points