|Jelly squares||: 60|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 862 is the second level in Truffle Terrace and the 377th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 60 double jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of liquorice swirls on the board. However, initial cascades will clear out some of them so the player has more room.
- The board starts with a single colour which is set up in such a way that you will automatically get at least two colour bombs and a wrapped candy before making your first move, as long as they do not detonate during the cascades.
- Even so, it is still a lot of jelly to clear in just 18 moves.
- The jellies are worth 120,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Destroy some liquorice swirls before using your colour bomb + wrapped candy combination.
- Then, use remaining colour bombs to clear the jellies.
- This level, along with levels 846, 852, 1000, 1476, and 1486, has only one colour at the start.
- The red candies are arranged in a shape of an arrow.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 60 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 120,000 points