|Jelly squares||: 26|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 866 is the sixth level in Truffle Terrace and the 385th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 26 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are no jelly squares underneath the multilayered icing.
- The presence of five colours eases the creation of special candies.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Always look for opportunities in triggering a lot of cascades in order to clear more icing and jellies.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 26 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 52,000 points