|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||57|
Level 87 is the seventh level in Crazy Crossing and the 28th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts, 4 cherries and score at least 80,000 points in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level can be very confusing with all the teleporters, but not too hard.
- It can be difficult to bring down all ingredients in 33 moves.
- The high possibility of cascades may cause the moon scale to tip over, ruining your plans, decreasing your winning chances, and even removing a chance of winning. The player has a big opportunity to fail because of the moon scale.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|10 move(s)||1 move(s)|
- Most of the time, when an ingredient exits, a new ingredient appears in the same column from where it exited, except for the 4th column from the right, where the ingredient will appear on the top of the 1st right column on the left which is very very long way to go till the first exit, even with the cascade effect.
- If on exiting, when an ingredient does appear on the left first column, try to move the ingredient towards the exit and if possible exit on the third column from the right.
- With all this in mind, the strategy is to break the icing which is blocking the exit and try to move the ingredient towards the 3rd column from the right: this way you will have only four candies to crush to free the cherry or the hazelnut - and the next ingredient will reappear in this same 3rd column! Doing it again for the eight ingredients is the only way to achieve the goal in fewer than 33 moves.
- Work near the left half of the board, as it will trigger cascades. It is highly recommended to make wrapped candies near the left side as they will help clear an area to pull the ingredients down.
- Try to make the ingredients spawn on the right side by matching candies to the right while collecting the ingredient.
- Colour bombs are also recommended to be made as they can clear out a particular candy when the ingredients are exiting the board. Striped candies are also helpful.
- This level has one of the biggest nerfs because its difficulty went from insanely hard to easy.
- This was formerly one of the hardest levels in Dreamworld.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points