|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 871 is the eleventh level in Truffle Terrace and 236th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All ingredients are locked in sugar chests.
- The ingredients exits are blocked by two-layered icing, and these icing are hard to reach.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 60,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Unlock the chests as soon as possible by matching the keys.
- While clearing the keys, try to clear the two-layered icing on the bottom and the three-layered icing below the middle ingredients. A colour bomb combined with a wrapped candy is an ideal combination to clear the icing, at the same time getting a lot of points.
- When the ingredients are unlocked, bring down the two-sided ingredients to the conveyor belt. The middle ingredient has a straight path down to the exit; you just need to clear the icing in the path.
- When the ingredients on the conveyor belt are near the exit (are in the third or seventh column), clear the candies on the bottom. This will bring down the ingredients.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points