|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 877 is the second level in Coco Crossroads and the 386th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 23 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are underneath the blockers, except liquorice swirls.
- The bottom corner jelly squares are hard to get rid off.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points, which is more than the three star target score.
- This level looks hard, but playing the game with careful strategies can help you clear the level in no time.
- Use regular matches to clear the liquorice swirls.
- Striped + wrapped candy combinations are ideal to clear the liquorice swirls as well as the chocolate.
- Keep an eye on the chocolate and clear it as soon as possible. Do not let it eat the board.
- The jellies on the lowermost corner and on the bottom row are hard to reach. Use horizontal striped candies to get rid of them.
- Once you have got sufficient space on the board, try to create colour bomb + striped candy combinations to take out most of the jellies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 20,000 and 30,000 points respectively. The jellies are worth 46,000 points which is more than the two and three star score requirements.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This level does not have a past version, however the layout shown in level icon is different, with less spaces and four-layered icing instead of three-layered ones.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 46,000 points