|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 88 is the eighth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 46th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear jellies in the isolated columns.
- Clearing the top jellies is the hardest because you almost always have to make a combination, such as wrapped + striped.
- Liquorice swirls distract your progress and make sure your striped candies are useless.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This level can be frustrating. Do not detonate any striped candies until after all the swirls have been eliminated.
- When you see possible moves in the isolated columns, go for it, especially at the top where it is very hard to use striped candies to clear the jelly.
- Do not produce any wrapped candies unless they can be combined with a striped candy, as they do nothing in this level and may disrupt your plan.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are the best way to beat this level since you can get a vertical striped candy on one of the jelly columns. You will probably need 2-3 of these combinations to win.
- The middle of the level is shaped like a castle tower.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points