|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 88 is the eighth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 46th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard to clear jellies in the isolated columns.
- Clearing the top jellies is the hardest because you almost have to make a combo, such as wrapped + striped.
- Liquorice swirls distract your progress.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points (18 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points). Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This level can be frustrating. Do not detonate any striped candies until after all the swirls have been eliminated.
- When you see possible moves in the isolated columns, go for it, especially at the top where it is very hard to use striped candies to clear the jelly.
- Do not produce any wrapped candies unless they can be combined with a striped candy, as they do nothing in this level and may disrupt your plan.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The middle of the level is shaped like a castle tower.