| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 88 was the eighth level in Crazy Crossing and the 48th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be difficult to clear the isolated jelly squares, especially those jellies on the top.
- The initial liquorice swirls will limit the moves and make horizontally striped candies ineffective early on.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||1 move|
- Take advantage of moon struck and make special candy combinations.
- Make matches at the sides if possible, especially for the top or bottom jelly squares.
- Use a colour bomb, colour bomb + striped candy or colour bomb + wrapped candy combination to clear the upper corners. However, colour bomb + wrapped candy is very risky without moon struck in play.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.