|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 89 is the ninth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 47th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 24 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to control the chocolate and clear jellies situated in the corners.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 52,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the chocolate as soon as possible.
- Combine a wrapped candy with a striped candy at the bottom part of the board when possible.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points