|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 895 is the fifth level in Crumbly Coast and 243rd ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Two ingredients are inside sugar chests and are blocking the ingredient dispenser.
- Once all chests have been opened, all other ingredients will pour out.
- The chocolate spawner can be a threat if it spawns enough chocolate to reduce available board space.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the three star target score.
- Open all the sugar chests using sugar keys.
- Bring down ingredients when they are on a good path.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in getting two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 55,000 points and 60,000 points respectively. The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is more than the two star score requirement and is equal to the three star score requirement.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points