Level 897 is the seventh level in Crumbly Coast and the 244th ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 6 hazelnuts and 6 cherries in 50 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 50 moves to drop 12 ingredients means that the player has an average of four moves to drop one ingredient,.
- The length of the conveyor belt is long. With the first point is mind, switching downwards is a must. However, six colours can make it hard to do.
- The ingredients are worth 120,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Use your moves wisely and make matches that may consider in bringing the ingredients down quickly. A chain of conveyor belts should do the trick to help you make your job easy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 1 move
- ↑ 50 moves / 12 ingredients = 4.17 moves per ingredient
- ↑ 12 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 120,000 points