|Jelly squares||: 22|
|Target score||: 22,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 9 is the ninth level in Candy Town and the 4th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 22 single jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. After finishing this level on web, the jelly fish booster is announced and 3 of this kind will be rewarded free.
- It is possible to fail the level as there are peninsulas with jellies.
- 25 moves might not be enough to clear all the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 22,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- First, clear the jellies where it is protruding if possible.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to use the wrapped candy + striped candy combination in the lane where it can break all jellies.
- For this level, it is not recommended to use the colour bomb + striped candy combination as it may not be enough to clear the jellies protruding from the board of 2 lanes. To get a higher score, use as least moves as possible to have more jelly fish coming out and gain points.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 22,000 points. Hence, an additional 22,000 points for two stars and an additional 44,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 880 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,760 points per move for three stars.
- The jellies at the corners require a good number of moves to clear them, reducing the number of moves available for sugar crush.
- With respect to the three star target score, 25 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.
- When this level was nerfed, it was downgraded to very easy, making every level in Candy Town being graded as very easy.
- This is the last single digit level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.