|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 90 is the tenth level in Bubblegum Bridge and the 28th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to bring down the ingredient if they fall to the right-hand side of the isolated squares as it is harder to bring them back to the middle because of limited squares.
- When you have the ingredient just above the candy above the exit, there is a large chance of failing this level.
- Avoid having ingredients to fall into the stuck zone (shown in photo).
- Make moves on the right-hand side.
- Always look for vertical striped candies.
- If the ingredient falls into the sides, look for possible moves to bring it back to the middle.
- Of course, the free switch booster will help you a lot in the level.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.