|Jelly squares||: 69|
|Target score||: 300,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 905 is the fifteenth and last level in Crumbly Coast and 396th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 69 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jelly below the candy bomb dispenser is isolated from the main board.
- You only have 35 moves to clear 69 double jellies, which can be hard with 6 colours.
- The jellies are worth 138,000 points. Hence, an additional 162,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Colour bomb + candy bomb combinations may be required to meet the one star target score.
- Striped candies on the board may find it useful to clear an isolated candy bomb + double jelly underneath it.
- As the bomb timer goes smaller (at least 5), destroy it with a special candy, especially colour bombs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 69 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 138,000 points