|Jelly squares||: 53|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 906 is the first level in Polka Park and the 403rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 53 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are double jelly squares on all popcorn squares.
- There are only 35 moves to clear 53 double jelly squares.
- However, the presence of only five colours, conveyor belts, and a large board makes a lot of cascading and the creation of special candies easier.
- The jellies are worth 106,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
- Focus on making special candies against the popcorns. Other jellies may have been done with conveyor belts.
- This level has the greatest number of conveyor belt segments so far, with 12 of them.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 53 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 106,000 points