|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 57,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 907 is the second level in Polka Park and the 400th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 56 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are double jellies underneath the blockers.
- The starting board space is limited due to the huge number of blockers.
- Even though the chocolate produced by the chocolate spawner cannot spread beyond the conveyor belt, it can still reduce available board space.
- The jellies are worth 112,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Release the locks and destroy chocolates as quickly as possible to maintain the maximisation of your playing field.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 56 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 112,000 points