|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 909 is the fourth level in Polka Park and 246th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With six colours, it can be hard to make matches to bring down the hazelnuts.
- The ingredients must be swapped at row 2, column 2 and at row 2, column 8.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- When the ingredients are at 2nd column, make matches below to let them fall off the conveyor belt.
- A new ingredient spawns every 10 moves. Try to let them spawn in 2nd column and fall off the belt at the same time.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 711 of Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points